Gurgaon (Work from Office)
Shift Timings (Rotational Shift)
- India – 10am – 7pm
- APAC – 6:30am – 3:30pm
- UK – 1pm – 10pm
- US – 7:30pm – 4:30am
Job Description (Responsibilities + KRAs)
- Conduct primary research with KOLs, industry experts, clinicians, CROs, etc.
- Conduct secondary research key trends, drivers, clinical trial, literature review and other aspects of the research KIQs (key intelligence questions).
- Ability to identify appropriate information sources and conduct productive interviews as needed.
- Support the senior team members in interpreting results with cross-referring secondary sources.
- Responsible to conduct research in several therapeutic areas/multiple projects across different geographies.
- Ability to manage client servicing across all time zones.
Qualifications and Experience
Graduate(B.Pharma, B.tech,M.sc,M.Pharma,M.tech), Exp- 0-3 yrs